I am currently a member of BN@work which is a European Community for Researchers on Probabilistic Graphical Models.
Research field: Probabilistic Graphical Models, Modeling dynamic systems.
Models: Bernoulli models, Markov Chain Models, Hidden Markov Models, Dynamic Bayesian Networks, Graphical Duration Models.
Application: Dynamic Probabilistic Graphical Models of the Degradation Process of Industrial Machines
Prognostics for Optimal Maintenance (POM) Research project, an SBO project supported by IWT as member of the ETRO lab.
GU Jun-rong, JIN Ming-lu, LIU Ting-ting. (2009). Simulation and Analysis of Novel Adaptive Synchronization Method of Non-coherent UWB System. Journal of System Simulations, 21(8). (EI index)
Vrije Universiteit Brussel (Find the VUB)
Electronics & Informatics Department (ETRO)
Pleinlaan 2, B-1050 Brussels, Belgium
Tel: +32 2 629 1300
Fax: +32 2 629 2883
E-mail: tliu [AT] etro [DOT] vub [DOT] ac [DOT] be
- 10/2010 - Now: Phd student at the Department of Electronics and Informatics (ETRO) of the Faculty of Engineering at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB).
- 07/2010 - 09/2010: C# Software developer for Integri at Clear2Pay Belgium, a payments technology company.
- 09/2009: Faculty of Engineering, Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB), Belgium - Master degree in Applied Computer Science
- 06/2007: School of Electronic and Information Engineering(SEIE), Dalian University of Technology(DUT), P.R.China - Bachelor degree in Electronic and Information Engineering
- Movies: I like very much American series. Watching movies is also a good way to improve my English :-)
- Sports: In my spare time, I like swimming, jogging, wall-climbing
- Cooking: I love to cook Chinese food, like Chinese fondu, Korean barbecue etc.
- Travelling: I have visited several countried in Europe, such as France, Germany, Holland, Britain, Luxemburg, Italy.